By using this website, you agree that:
- you shall not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation having the force of law, including privacy laws;
- you shall not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, the servers, networks and other components connected to or used for this website;
- you shall not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website or any of the content, information or services provided on this website;
- you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual relationships;
- you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you shall not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell or otherwise exploit this website, or any portion hereof, for commercial purposes without PocketLawyer’s prior written consent;
- you shall not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout and form) without PocketLawyer’s prior written consent;
- you shall not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics on this website without PocketLawyer’s prior written consent.
- you shall not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage, individual identities or users;
- you shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the content, information or services on this website without PocketLawyer’s prior written consent;
- you shall not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns and you shall not solicit any users with data retrieved from this website or any attorney identified on this website;
- you shall not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without PocketLawyer’s prior written permission.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted hereby.
When you visit this website and when you communicate with us electronically, for example by subscribing to receive the newsletter and sending us an email, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks
The technology and content provided on this website are owned by or licensed to PocketLawyer and is protected by the Indian and international intellectual property laws. PocketLawyer and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS, TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, POCKETLAWYER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
Please read our Privacy Statement for a description of our privacy practices and an explanation of how we may use any personal information we collect on this website.
By offering this website for use, PocketLawyer provides you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. PocketLawyer reserves the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, PocketLawyer does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. PocketLawyer will not be responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
No Legal, Tax or Accounting Advice.
The content or information on this website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal, tax or accounting advice. You use the content, information and services on this website at your own risk. You acknowledge that under no circumstances are PocketLawyer or customers, providing legal, tax or accounting advice or representation through this website and that nothing on this website is intended as a substitute for advice from a lawyer, accountant, tax professional or other business advisors. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL POCKETLAWYER HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. SUCH RELIANCE SHALL BE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Third-party content, messages and services may appear on this website or may be accessible through links from this website. PocketLawyer is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood or obscenity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or accessible from this website. You acknowledge that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed or controlled by, nor reflect the beliefs of, PocketLawyer.
You acknowledge and agree that PocketLawyer, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with or in violation of these Terms. PocketLawyer shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold PocketLawyer and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi. You agree to waive all defenses or objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
If you have any questions about these Terms or about the content, information or services on this website, you may contact us via our contact us page.