Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav holds more than 20 years of legal experience in handling matters related to real estate, cyber crime matters, consumer protection issues and civil matters including property disputes, family disputes, documentation, among others. He represents his clients in Family Court, Labour Court, Consumer Court, Cyber Appellate Tribunal and Film Certification Appellate Tribunal in Bangalore.

Practicing Court/Forum

  • Film Certification Appellate Tribunal
  • Family Court
  • Labour Court
  • Cyber Appellate Tribunal
  • District or Session Court
  • Consumer Court


  • Hindi
  • Kannada
  • English


  • Sun 07:00 - 22:00
  • Mon 07:00 - 22:00
  • Tue 07:00 - 22:00
  • Wed 07:00 - 22:00
  • Thu 07:00 - 22:00
  • Fri 07:00 - 22:00
  • Sat 07:00 - 22:00

Recent Answers By Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

I signed a lease with Indian Oil Corporation, only 5000pm of rent for more than 2.5 acre of land in 2004. Can it be challanged now for review? It was for 30 yrs.

Company involved is indian oil corp. Lease was meant for 30 yrs, Area is >2.5 acres, Inflqtion has doubled since then, There is a provision for 10% rise after every 3 years, Is any way out there... more

2016-05-29 Followers

Regarding the expired caste cum income certificate submitted for a govt job

I am a govt job aspirant, and I got selected for a govt. job in Karnataka. But I had applied the job under OBC category and because of merit I got selected in general category only. But they asked to ... more

2016-05-30 Followers

Best ways to get divorce decree by mutual consent,.

Unfortunstely I took divorce in 2011 on stamp paper base but its not legal which i came to know later. So i filed mutual consent divorce file before four months Court sent two time notice to my wife... more

2016-06-03 Followers

Medico Legal Cases

What comes inpublic utility services?... more

2016-06-27 Followers

Can I get seniority & financial benefits ?

Presently I am serving in BSF(MHA). I select as constable fit in 1997 but deptt. dono't issue order to joining. After a lots of try to solve my problem by deptt. After all, I lodge a petition in H'nbl... more

2016-06-27 Followers

My brother was married in 2004 and he got divorced in 2015. He has a 11 year old son. He has to keep in touch with his wife for scheduling visits with his son.

However his wife messages him everyday sending very rude and bad messages amounting to total harassment. This keeps him distressed. Is there any way to prevent her from doing so?... more

2016-06-30 Followers

Enter your details to contact me

More Experts in this Category


Trusted By

  • Fiem
  • Grofers
  • PVR Cinemas
  • Surya Energising Lifestyles

Are You a Professional?

Are you a Lawyer, CA or CS? Join a community of passionate experts and grow your practice.