lawyer (32 Years Experience)


Advocate J.K.Shastri holds more than 32 years of experience in advising clients in civil and criminal matters. He represents his clients in Chhattisgarh High Court, Bilaspur.

Practicing Court/Forum

  • High Court


  • Hindi


  • Sun 09:00 - 17:00
  • Mon 19:00 - 21:30
  • Tue 19:00 - 21:30
  • Wed 19:00 - 21:30
  • Thu 19:00 - 21:30
  • Fri 19:00 - 21:30

Recent Answers By J.K.Shastri

How to vaccant a tribe from my grandfathers owened house.

Past one tribe women put a case on my father as she is amuslim women with two childrens. wanting a property of my father..she black mailing as she made bridal with my father and the childrens are born... more

2016-06-29 Followers

Is there any legal means through which i can compel my landlord to sell the property to me ?

I have residing in a rented house for the past 40 years. Now i want to buy the same house from my landlord. Can i compel the owner of the said property to sell it to me only and not to other party, i... more

2016-07-16 Followers

Sir Mummy or bua k naam pr 200 yard ka Plot h 15 saal phle hmne aage k 80 yard m ghr bnaliya n bua ne 120 yard m to kya wo duwara se ghr ko tdwane ka dwa Kr sk

Sir Partnership m 200 square yard ka Plot Liya tha uske aage k 80 square yard m hmne apna ghr bnaliya n baki apne hissse se 20 square yard niklne k liye dediya abh kyaa Jo partner h wo hmare ghr ko t... more

2016-07-17 Followers

What diffrence mother and father property

Meri sasu ma ke naam property he unhi ke naam par kharidi gai thi unka ladka unhe us property ke lie marta pitata he or khana kharcha bhi nahi deta he ab vo us property ko bech kar apni ladkiyo ke s... more

2016-07-19 Followers

I have given some property through gift deed, registered in my daughter's name. since I wish to sell to others, Can I cancel the gift deed, and sell?

I was told that this is possible. But I have my own doubts. A registered deed can e cancelled?... more

2016-07-22 Followers

Married men having illegal contact with unmarried women is an punishable of fence or not

Men is an government employee what action will be taken against him... more

2016-07-22 Followers

Enter your details to contact me

More Experts in this Category


Trusted By

  • Fiem
  • Grofers
  • PVR Cinemas
  • Surya Energising Lifestyles

Are You a Professional?

Are you a Lawyer, CA or CS? Join a community of passionate experts and grow your practice.