Advocate Ravinder P holds an experience of 15 years. His areas of practice involve Civil Matters, Property matters, Revenue, Legal scrutiny reports, Family matters, Matrimonial, Consumer, DRT, Criminal, Municipal, partition, partnership, NI Act, M.V.Act, Deeds and Documents etc. He is specialized in giving Legal Scrutiny Report regarding ownership, possession, disputes pending in the court, site inspection etc. (2) Locating unidentified plots and open lands. (3) Protecting the immovable properties i.e. Plots, Flats and Open lands, Agricultural lands from illegal encroachments and from fabricating property documents.(4) liasioning works (follow up the works) in governmental and semi governmental authorities, Judiciary and quasi judiciary and other organizations/authorities. He also provides services in getting succession certificate for (1) Immovable properties such as Plots, Independent Houses, Agricultural lands, Open lands, Flats and (2) movables such as Bank Deposits, Insurance, Release of gold from Bank Lockers, Shares etc. relating to all religions i.e. Hindu, Muslims & Christians.

Practicing Court/Forum

  • Consumer Court
  • Family Court
  • High Court
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal
  • District or Session Court


  • Hindi
  • English
  • Telugu


  • Sun 08:00 - 21:00
  • Mon 08:00 - 21:00
  • Tue 08:00 - 21:00
  • Wed 08:00 - 21:00
  • Thu 08:00 - 21:00
  • Fri 08:00 - 21:00
  • Sat 08:00 - 21:00

Education & Qualification

Institution Degree Years
Osmania University BA LL.B 1995-2000

Recent Answers By Ravinder P

Both the ground floor apartment owners have occupied car paking common area. How to remove barricades?

Both ground floor residents have put up barricades around their car parking area (deemed to be common areas) including some additional common area. What's the procedure for removing those barricades i... more

2016-06-08 Followers

My father has a commercial proterty in his name , I wish to take a stay order so that he can't sell it anyone . I would like to know how can I do it

My lawyer says that I have deposit a fee around 2 Lakhs to the court , later if I win the case I will not get back my deposit . Please help... more

2016-06-11 Followers

We got married in arya samaj and just after 2 days her parents take her to home. Now they are not allowing me to talk to her and saying that she wants divorce.

We were styding together and decided to get married. So we got married in arya samaj. But just after two days her parents take her to home. Now they are not allowing me to talk to her and saying that ... more

2016-06-20 Followers

I feel cheated by a builder. He sell me the property by verbal assurance. I do not have any proof that I am chrated. What do I do

I purchased a p JP Greens at rate of 28000 / sq yard. I was promised a lot of amenities. All these were suppose to develop with in 18 months. The plot that I purchased at a rate of 28000/ sq yard w... more

2016-06-22 Followers

How to get my land?

Sir,my grand fathers had 30 acres of land 25 years before,we have paper proof.but at present when we see in google about land details,the land was on others names.then what we should do to get our lan... more

2016-06-22 Followers

Enter your details to contact me

More Experts in this Category


Trusted By

  • Fiem
  • Grofers
  • PVR Cinemas
  • Surya Energising Lifestyles

Are You a Professional?

Are you a Lawyer, CA or CS? Join a community of passionate experts and grow your practice.