Advocate Soumya K holds more than 12 years of legal experience in advising clients in Banking , Consumer, Criminal, Family and Tax Law related matters. He represents his clients in High Court, Family Court and Consumer Court in Kolkata.

Practicing Court/Forum

  • Consumer Court
  • High Court
  • Family Court


  • Bengali
  • English
  • Hindi


  • Mon 12:00 - 17:00
  • Tue 12:00 - 17:00
  • Wed 12:00 - 17:00
  • Thu 12:00 - 17:00
  • Fri 12:00 - 17:00
  • Sat 12:00 - 17:00

Education & Qualification

Institution Degree Years
University of Calcutta LLB 1994-1997

Recent Answers By Soumya Kundu

Help in sectionn 406, 504

Mere putra ne apni patni se love marriage or fhir shadi 2008 me ujjain k address pr ki thi. Shadi k pahle hi jaan pahchan or pyar hone k karan koi dahej nahi liya gaya tha. mera putra 7 saal se ghar j... more

2016-07-17 Followers

I have given some property through gift deed, registered in my daughter's name. since I wish to sell to others, Can I cancel the gift deed, and sell?

I was told that this is possible. But I have my own doubts. A registered deed can e cancelled?... more

2016-07-22 Followers

After high court contempt in my case six week time given to government to comply the order . But govt. can't care of that . Now what action for me.

From 20 years I struggle for my service . But after High Court order even after double bentch . Govt. of H.P fails to comply the order send e mail for load all decument... more

2016-07-22 Followers

Fund obtain viability

Sir, Recently I engaged in a loan deal from a private money lender MRS Dipali Kapoor of Delhi. I got her in I know its my mistake to enter this deal. One thing she did not disclose me tha... more

2016-07-22 Followers

Under ipc 406,408,409,420,467,468,471,120-b

I am an employee working with banking sector. in 2008 a customer of our deptt committed fraud by making false entries into his accounts. an fir was lodged against him but he won the case in 2015. now ... more

2016-07-23 Followers

Can I get death benifits of my husband.

My husband met with an accident on 05-12-2010 at that timeI was 9 month pregnant. I gave birth to baby girl after 5days of his death. Later I got some part of the death benifit. i still have to get ... more

2016-08-05 Followers

How can I claim the my right on a society flat now ?

My Father paid cost of flat to CGHS as passed away, my mother took possession and sold the flat on the basis of nomination 15 years ago when I was 12... more

2016-08-05 Followers

Enter your details to contact me

More Experts in this Category


Trusted By

  • Fiem
  • Grofers
  • PVR Cinemas
  • Surya Energising Lifestyles

Are You a Professional?

Are you a Lawyer, CA or CS? Join a community of passionate experts and grow your practice.