How to file for a divorce?

My husband comes home drunk and wants to have sex forcefully and unnaturally. Can I file for a divorce? Please help.


2016-10-21605 Views2 Answers

Pulkit Prakash

3 years of experience


Given the situation in which you are in you can file for divorce to get alienated from your drunk and abusive husband. You should immediately approach an advocate and shall discuss the whole situation in detail. Based on that he will be able to file an application for yourself and will be able to guide you for other relief available to you as per the law.
The quantum of punishment to be awarded to your husband and the alimony to be received by you can be decided only after going through the details of your case.


undefined years of experience

Dear client .. if Ur husband is harrassing u then u can file a DVA... And file for divorce...

Pl CLICK LIKE for appreciation



Trusted By

  • Fiem
  • Grofers
  • PVR Cinemas
  • Surya Energising Lifestyles

Are You a Professional?

Are you a Lawyer, CA or CS? Join a community of passionate experts and grow your practice.