DSC stands for Digital Signature Certificate. It is an encryption method to verify the genuineness of an online document. DSC registration can be done with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India. Since most of the work related to business takes place online now, it is important to get a DSC.
A DSC works by encrypting a message which is accessible only by using a combination of a public key and a private key. Thus, it ensures that all online information comes from a trusted and verified source.
PocketLawyer is India's leading platform for registrations & licenses services. We make the process of DSC Registration easy and hassle-free for you. In addition to DSC Registration, PocketLawyer can also help you with Food License, Shop License, Import Export Code, GST Registration, ESI Registration, Trade License Registration, SSI/MSME Registration and more.
Types of DSC
As a business, the DSC you need may fall under any of the following classes. Moreover, you may need a DSC for your organization as well as individual members such as directors of the company.
Class Two: This type of DSC will confirm that the information in consumer application is not in conflict with the information in consumer databases.
Class Three: This type of DSC is mainly used for e-commerce applications and needs a more strict level of verification.
Features of DSC Registration
- A DSC offers the following features and benefits.
- Verification of online identity.
- Security for online transactions.
- Assurance about non-tampering of information.
- Proof of ownership of a domain name.
- Secure signing of all web forms as well as documents.
Documents for DSC Registration
For a quick and seamless registration process, please keep the following documents ready:
- ID proof such as passport, PAN card, driving license etc. (for individual).
- Address proof such as aadhar, Voter ID, bank statement, or utility bills like water, electricity or telephone bills (for individuals).
- Copies of Passport (for foreign nationals).
- Details of attesting officer, such as name and contact number (for individuals as well as organizations).
- Proof of authorized signatory, such as ID card issued by the organization (only for organizations).
- A letter of authorization (only for organizations).
- Organization proof such as incorporation certificate.
Fee for DSC Registration
The professional fee starts from Rs. 500 and depends on the type of DSC you need.
Timeline for DSC Registration
We will get you a DSC within 3 business days of receiving all relevant documents and details from your end.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for DSC Registration?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with more than 12 years of experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price.