What is GST?
Goods & Service Tax (GST) is the new Indirect Tax in India, which is applicable to all Business or Professional entities. Under GST law, you are required to collect GST on your Sales, at applicable rates on your product and deposit the same with Government every month. This tax has to be paid net of GST that you have paid while purchasing, This is known as Input GST.
What is GST Registration?
GST Registration is basically informing the Tax Authorities that your business exists. On successful registration, you will receive GST Identification Number (GSTIN) – a unique identity for your business. GSTIN is your license to charge & collect GST to your customers and pay it government, after deducting your Input GST.
PocketLawyer is India's leading platform for tax registrations & licenses. We make the process of getting GST Registration easy and hassle-free for you. In addition to GST Registration. PocketLawyer can also help you with Import Export Code, Shop License, FSSAI License & Registration, ESI Registration, Trade License Registration, SSI/MSME Registration and more.
Why GST Registration is important?
- It is a mandatory for all Business or Professional entities with turnover exceeding INR 20 lakhs are required to obtain Goods & Services Tax (GST) registration compliance.
- Many businesses voluntarily register under GST because it allows you to claim the Input GST against GST that you collect from customers. This helps to reduce your cost of purchases.
Documents to be provided for GST Registration
- Basic details of your business – Name, Address, PAN, Owners, Products, Bank details (only One Account Number and IFSC code)
- Digital Signature Certificate (Optional, you can request to use E-Signature or EVC option of verification)
- Your support, in providing OTP directly sent on your mobile as SMS and on your Email ID.
Timeline for GST Registration
- You will provide the above details to your tax expert.
- The tax expert will review the details, ask you certain questions and certain additional documents (if required) which may be required while registering.
- Tax expert will apply for GST registration on your behalf on GST portal.
- On successfully completing the Registration, the tax expert will share details of application.
- Tax expert will track the status of your Registration Application and will inform you, once the Registration is accepted and completed.
Documents to be collected for GST Registration
- Registration Acknowledgement (containing Application Reference Number)
- Login ID and Password for login to GST portal
- GSTIN details
Filing Fees and Time required for GST Registration
GST Registration Application can be completed in 2 days. The average fees charged for filing GST Returns is INR 1,000. You may be able to negotiate a better price & a better service, if you request Annual Compliance, covering returns for all months along with Annual Return. The criteria for deciding fees & time required, depends on the quantum of Sale & Purchase transactions in your entity.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for GST Registration?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with more than 12 years of experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price.