K 3 Visa Application

Post your requirements to receive free proposals & price quotes


K 3 Visa Application

A K 3 visa is a non-immigrant visa for entry into the United States.

Who is it for?

For spouses of citizens of United Nations who are foreign nationals. They need this Visa to enter the US and live with their spouse.

Who is a Spouse for the K-3 Visa?

Any legally wedded partner. This means same-sex as well opposite sex spouses can apply for a K 3 visa. In the case of multiple spouses, only the first spouse can apply for this visa.

What documents do I need for it?

You need to file two petitions in Form I 130 and I 129F. Other documents that you will need are:

  • Form DS 160 which is complete in all aspects.
  • A Passport which is valid for travel to USA. The expiry date should be at least 6 months away from the period during which your spouse wants to stay in the US.
  • Birth Certificate.
  • Divorce or Death Certificate for previous spouse (if any)
  • Proof of financial support.
  • Police certificate from present country.
  • Police certificate from any other country where your spouse has lived for more than 6 months after age 16.
  • Proof of relationship with spouse.
  • 2 photographs [ with 2x2 measurement]

What is the fee for K 3 Visa?

 Government fee is $ 265

Why Choose PocketLawyer for K3 Visa Application?

  • Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
  • Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
  • Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.

What is more?

  • Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
  • Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price

Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.

Get Free Proposals Today

Client Testimonials


Trusted By

  • Fiem
  • Grofers
  • PVR Cinemas
  • Surya Energising Lifestyles

Are You a Professional?

Are you a Lawyer, CA or CS? Join a community of passionate experts and grow your practice.