MIS is the acronym for Management Information System. MIS reporting
means providing information to the management which is helpful in their
Types of MIS Reports
The type of MIS reports will vary as per the type of business. But following are the most common types of MIS reports:
- Sales Report
- Production Report
- Cash Flow Statement
- Funds Flow Statement
- Report of Budgeted Profit
- Statement of Actual Profit
- Cost Reports
- Stock Statements
- Raw Material Usage Report
- Standard Hours Report
- Report on Utilization of Machinery
- Abnormal Loss Report
- Report on Financial Statements
- Employee Performance Reports
Benefits of MIS Reporting
Using MIS reports for a business offers the following benefits:
- Better quality of management decisions because of easy access to information.
- Increase in customer satisfaction because of better decision making.
- Faster decision making because of easy availability of information.
- Increase in productivity as well as efficiency.
- Better internal and external communication.
- Job satisfaction among employees.
- Better planning, both short term as well as long term.
- Lesser chances of error in decision making.
Fee for MIS Reporting
We provide customized plans to suit the specific needs of your business.
Timeline for MIS Reporting
reports are prepared periodically, that is, annually, monthly,
quarterly etc. Therefore, the time period will vary as per the frequency
of reports. However, on an average, it takes anywhere between 3-7
business days to prepare a MIS report, depending on your needs.
How PocketLawyer Can Help?
Do you need any help with MIS Reporting for your business? You can find a one-stop hassle free solution at PocketLawyer.
At PocketLawyer, you can post your requirement and get the best price quotation of lawyers as well as other professionals. These professionals are experts in financial matters and can provide you their best services at affordable price.
Need any further help? Contact us now.