A passport is a government-issued document. It allows you to travel from one country to another. It is a proof of the person's identity as well as citizenship. If you do not have a passport but need one, you have to make a fresh passport application.
Where can I apply for a Passport Application?
You need to apply for a new passport in your local passport office. The website of the Passport allows you to locate your nearest passport centre.
What documents do I need?
Address proof: Any of the following.
- Water Bill
- Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)
- Electricity bill
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Election Commission Photo ID card
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
- Spouse's passport copy (if the address is same)
- Parent's passport copy, in case of minors (First and last page)
- Aadhaar Card
- Registered Rent Agreement
- Photo Passbook of running Bank Account
Date of Birth Proof: Any of the following.
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer/School leaving/Matriculation Certificate
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations
- Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar
- Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- A declaration by the Head of the Orphanage/Child Care Home
- ECNR Proof
What is the fee?
Rs. 1500 for a 36 page passport and Rs. 2000 for a 60 page passport. If the applicant is less than 15 years of age, the government fee is Rs. 1000. The professional fee starts from Rs. 1000.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for Filing Passport Application?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price
Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.