What is Passport Renewal?
Passport renewal means re-issue of existing passport.
Why do I Need to Renew my Passport?
Passports come with a validity date. In India, a passport is valid for 10 years. After this, you need to renew your passport. You need to do it even if some or all pages in your passport still remain.
What documents do I need?
- Original passport.
- Address Proof Documents: Same as address proof documents for Passport Application. Any of the following documents will work.
- Water Bill
- Telephone (landline or post-paid mobile bill)
- Electricity bill
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Election Commission Photo ID card
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
- Spouse's passport copy (if the address is same)
- Parent's passport copy, in case of minors (First and last page)
- Aadhaar Card
- Registered Rent Agreement
- Photo Passbook of running Bank Account
What is the fee?
Rs. 1500 for a new passport of 36 pages and Rs. 2000 for 60 pages. The professional fee starts from Rs.1000.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for Renewal of Passport?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price
Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.