Producer Company Registration
Producer Company is a company which deals primarily in Agriculture and related activities. Farmers in India are unorganized and therefore, they are not capable of adopting new technologies or resources for their activities on their own. A Producer Company consists of farmers as members who collectively run the company. This enables them to achieve economies of scale, save costs & reap benefits while working together.
To form a Producer company, you will require -
- At least 5 Directors
- At least 10 Members i.e. Shareholders
- Minimum paid up capital of INR 5,00,000
PocketLawyer is India's leading platform for business registration services and we make the process of Sole Proprietorship Registration easy and hassle-free for you. In addition to Proprietorship Firm Registration, PocketLawyer can also help you with registration of Sole Proprietorship Firm, One Person Company (OPC), Partnership Firm, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Private Limited Company, Section 8 Company, Nidhi Company, and more.
Why Producer Companies are popular?
- Separate legal entity with limited liability and perpetual existence
- Higher Credibility of Business, bringing in better negotiability and large deals & contracts
- Allowed to accept deposits and grant loans to its members against interest.
- Simple & easy compliances
Documents for Producer Company Registration
- Copy of Director’s PAN Card, Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card, Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of Rent Agreement, Electricity or Water Bill, Property Papers, etc. as applicable
- Declarations & Affidavits from Directors and Members (Your chosen professional will guide you)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of all Directors
Procedure for Producer Company Registration
- You will provide the above documents & details to your chosen expert.
- The expert will review the details, ask you certain questions and certain additional documents (if required) which may be required while registering.
- The expert will apply for DSC and DIN, if required.
- The expert will then proceed for Name approval application with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). You will have to propose three different names for the Producer Company out of which one will be approved. The expert will guide you in choosing an appropriate Name and then file the requisite forms.
- Meanwhile, the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) has to be drafted and once the Name approval is received, the MOA and AOA can be submitted to MCA along with Share Subscription Statement. The expert will also file the requisite Incorporation forms with MCA.
- Tax expert will track the status of your Registration Application and will inform you, once the Registration is accepted and completed. The MCA will issue Certificate of Incorporation once the registration is approved.
Filing Fees and Time required
The entire process of registration of Producer Company can be completed in 25-30 days. The average fees charged for filing incorporation & registration is INR 45,000. Your chosen expert will inform you forehand about the associated Government Fees in relation to the registration. You may negotiate a better Professional fee, if you choose to hire the services of same expert for other registrations like PAN, TAN, etc.
Why choose PocketLawyer for Producer Company Registration?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price