Send Legal Notice/Reply
Sending a legal notice is the first step in taking legal action against another party. It is the intimation of the sender's intent to initiate legal proceedings against the receiver. A legal notice specifies a condition which the receiver needs to fulfill. In case of failure to do so, filing a legal suit is the next step.
A business enters into a number of contracts and agreements as part of day-to-day operations. Therefore, it is also possible that some of the parties to these agreements or contracts violate the terms. In such case, before taking legal action, a business will need to send a legal notice to such defaulter.
Contents of a Legal Notice
Broadly, it contains the following details:
- Name and communication details of the receiver.
- The law or the act under which notice is being sent.
- Details of the sender.
- Reason for sending the notice.
- The legal claim that the sender believes he is entitled to.
- A short statement of the facts that give rise to such claim.
- Relief claimed, such as damages or compensation.
- Conditions that the receiver needs to fulfill.
- Reasonable time to comply with the notice and to reply to it.
Fee for Preparing a Legal Notice/Reply
The professional fee starts from Rs. 2500 and varies as per your needs.
Timeline for Preparing a Legal Notice/Reply
We prepare a legal notice or its reply within 4 business days of receiving all details from your end. The actual time may vary further as per your needs.
How PocketLawyer Can Help?
Do you need any help to send a legal notice or its reply? You can find a one-stop hassle free solution at PocketLawyer.
At PocketLawyer, you can post your requirement and get the best price quotation of lawyers as well as other professionals. These professionals are experts in legal drafting and can provide you their best services at affordable price.
Need any further help? Contact us now.