SSI stands for Small Scale Industries. Similarly, MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. MSME Registration or SSI Registration in India takes place under the MSME Development (MSMED) Act. MSME Registration is not mandatory but it can be obtain to avail benefits provided under different government schemes to manufacturing and service sector enterprises in India.
PocketLawyer is India's leading platform for Government registrations & licenses. We make the process of SSI/MSME Registration easy and hassle-free for you. In addition to MSME Registration, PocketLawyer can also help you with Import Export Code, GST Registration, ESI Registration, Trade License Registration, Shop & Establishment Registration and more.
Benefits of SSI/MSME Registration
Registration under SSI or MSME is not compulsory. But it is highly recommended. This is because it offers the following benefits:
- Ease of getting government tenders.
- Getting various licenses and permits for your business becomes easier.
- 15 % import subsidy on fully automatic machinery if bought by taking a bank loan.
- Compensation in respect of ISO certification expenses.
- No need for filing returns.
- Subsidies on electricity bills.
- Priority sector lending.
- Subsidies under excise laws and direct tax laws.
- Beneficial interest rates.
Documents for SSI/MSME Registration
For a smooth registration process, please keep the following documents ready:
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- PAN card of the business.
- Proof of address of business such as rent deed or utility bills.
- Name of the owner.
- Social category of the applicant such as General, SC/ST or OBC.
- Name and type of the organization.
- Details of bank account.
- Previous registration details of the enterprise (if any).
- Address and date of commencement of the business.
- Major activity of the enterprise.
- NIC code of the enterprise.
- Location of Direct Industry Code.
- Number of persons employed.
- Amount of investment in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment.
Fee for SSI/MSME Registration
The professional fee depends upon your needs.
Timeline for SSI/MSME Registration
We will file your application within 48 hours of receiving all details from your end. Further, the average government processing time is around 15-20 working days. After this, you will receive your registration under the MSMED Act.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for MSME Registration?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with more than 12 years of experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price.