A student visa allows you to live in a country for pursuing a course of study. In the USA, it is called a F/M visa, depending on the course of study.
Who is it for?
For every person moving to another country for an educational or vocational course. You need a student visa if you want to go to a country for studying. You cannot pursue a study course on a visitor visa (except in some cases covered by B 2 visa).
What is the Procedure to get a Student Visa?
The exact process will differ from one country to another. A US F/M visa involves the following steps.
- Getting into a SEVP approved school.
- Complete the visa application online.
- Schedule an interview
- Prepare for the interview
- Submit the fee
- Prepare the necessary documents
- Appear for the interview
- Receive the visa (if interview is successful)
What Documents do I need?
- A valid passport.
- Form DS 160 confirmation page. (USA)
- Certificate of Eligibility in Form I-20.
What is the fee?
Depends upon the country. For USA, the application fee is $ 160. The professional fee starts from Rs. 10000
Why Choose PocketLawyer for Student Visa?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price
Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.