Termination of Contract Notice
When you enter into a contract, it is not usual to plan for its
termination before the due date of its completion. However, sometimes
you may need to end a contract before its time. This may be because of
any reason. But before doing that, you need to send a notice for
termination of contract to the other party first. This makes it clear to
the other party that you are terminating the contract.
Reasons for Termination of Contract
There may be several reasons for terminating a contract before the agreed date. Some possible reasons for terminating a contract are:
- You are dissatisfied with the work of other party
- You have no further need of the services of other party
- There is a mutual mistake between the parties like mistake of fact.
- The other party breaches the contract.
- Either party is unwilling to perform the contract.
- There is some kind of fraud on part of either party.
- It becomes impossible to perform the contract because of any reason.
- The purpose of contract ceases to exist.
- If either party is legally incapable to contract.
Fee for Preparing a Notice for Termination of Contract or Its Reply
The professional fee for drafting a Notice for Termination of Contract or its reply starts from Rs 4000.
Timeline for Preparing a Notice for Termination of Contract or Its Reply
It usually take around 2-3 working days for preparing a notice for termination of contract or its reply. But please note that it depends on the time that you take to provide us with all relevant details.
How PocketLawyer Can Help?
you need any help with drafting a notice for termination of contract or
its reply? You can find a one-stop hassle free solution at
At PocketLawyer, you can post your requirement and get the best price quotation of lawyers/professionals. These professionals are experts in the Contract Act and can provide you their best services at affordable price.
Need any further help? Contact us now.