A tourist visa is non-immigrant visa to visit a country for leisure. In the USA, it is called B 2 visa. In most countries, you can apply for a tourist visa for the following purposes.
- vacation (holiday)
- visit with friends or relatives
- medical treatment
- participation in social events.
- participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events (unpaid).
- enrollment in a short recreational course of study.
Who is it for?
It is a visitor visa and you need it if you are visiting another country for leisure or visiting purposes. A US B 2 visa is valid for 10 years.
What documents do I need for a Tourist Visa?
- A valid passport.
- Proof of income.
- Travel itinerary.
- Form DS 160 confirmation page., (USA)
- Appointment confirmation page.
- Employment certificate.
- Criminal or court records, if any.
What is the fee?
Depends upon the country. For USA it's $ 160. The professional fee starts from Rs. 2000.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for Tourist Visa?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price
Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.