Trade License Registration
Trade license is a type of permit issued by the municipal corporation of a city. The municipal corporation also consults other specialized departments before issuing a trade license. Some example of such departments is Fire Brigade, Real Estate, Health department etc. This license allows a business owner to carry on an activity or manufacture or exchange of any commodity.
PocketLawyer is India's leading platform for Government registrations & licenses. We make the process of Trade License Registration easy and hassle-free for you. In addition to Trade License Registration, PocketLawyer can also help you with FSSAI License & Registration, Shop License, Import Export Code, GST Registration, ESI Registration, SSI/MSME Registration and more.
Features of a Trade License
- It is a permit to conduct business legally.
- Operating a business without a trade license may result in penalty or even closure of business.
- It may be known by different names in different cities. For instance, establishment license in Kolkata.
- Procedure of registration depends upon the type of business as well as the location of business.
- Every person intending to start a business must apply for it.
Documents for Getting a Trade LicenseFor a smooth registration process, you need the following documents. Moreover, the type of documents will vary as per the type of business.
- MoA/AoA with Form 18 and Form 32 (only for companies).
- Certificate of Incorporation (only for companies).
- Income Tax Returns of the business.
- Proof of registered address of business such as rent deed, lease deed, or rent receipts.
- Various NOCs such as pollution, fire, food, excise, and drug (as per the type of business).
- Permission from authorities such as RBI, IRDA etc.
- Property Tax receipts (if any).
- Partnership deed (for partnership).
- An indemnity bond and an affidavit.
- Site plan and key plan for the business.
Fee for Getting a Trade License
The government fee varies as per the area and also the type of business. It usually starts from Rs. 1500 and goes further upwards. But please note that it differs greatly in different cities. It can be as low as Rs. 100 for some businesses. The professional fee starts from Rs. 4000.
Timeline for Getting a Trade License
We will file your application within 2-7 business days of receiving all details from your end. The actual registration time will further depend on the government processing time.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for FSSAI Registration?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with more than 12 years of experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price.