Visa assessment simply means assessing your eligibility for getting a visa.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is applying for a visa of another country and wishes to know the chances of getting the visa.
Do all visa applications need a Visa Assessment?
Not all visa applications need an assessment. Your application for a visa might get accepted without any hurdles. But, it depends on a lot of factors. So, it is always better to opt for an assessment before sending a Visa Application. It saves you time as well as money.
How many types of Visas are there?
Depending on the country, there may be a whole lot. Below are the most common types.
- Spouse Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Student Visa
- Immigration Visa
- Employment Visa
- Religious Worker Visa
- Exchange Visitor Visa
What Documents do I need?
At this stage, you don't need to provide any documents. You do, however, need to provide the following details. We might need other details depending on the type of your visa application.
- Marital status
- Educational qualifications
- Work Experience (if any)
- Annual income
- Conviction in a court case in India or any other country
- Details of person financing the trip (if any)
What is the Fee?
The professional fee starts from Rs.1500.
Why Choose PocketLawyer for Visa Assessment?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price
Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.