A visa petition is an application for immigrant visa to the USA.
Who is it for?
Persons who wish to move permanently to the U.S for residence. The move can be:
- Family based
- Employment based
Who can file the visa petition?
A U.S citizen can file the petition. He/she can do it for:
- Son or daughter
- Brother or sister
A Green Card Holder can file a petition for:
- Unmarried son or daughter
What documents do I need?
You need to make petitions in Form I 130 (family based) or I 140 (employment based). Other documents that the petitioner will need are:
- Affidavit of Support
- Proof of domicile
- Evidence of income
- IRS tax transcript
- Proof of U.S status
- Proof of assets
- Social Security Earnings Statement
- Proof of relationship
- Other Supporting Documents
What is the fee?
- Form I 130 fees is $ 535
- Form I 140 fees is $ 345
- Review of affidavit of support is $ 120
- Experienced and qualified professionals with 12 years of average experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price
Most importantly, we deliver what we promise. On time, every time.