PocketLawyer is India's leading platform for Business Agreements drafting. It does not use boilerplate templates for drafting agreements. We are aware that each agreement is unique with regards to its substance as well as the parties for whom it is drafted. Thus, we aim to draft agreement tailor-made to suit the needs of the client. In addition to Website Development and Service Agreement, PocketLawyer can also help you with drafting of Website Terms and Conditions, Joint Venture Agreement, Founders' Agreement, Shareholders Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Vendor Agreement, and more.
- It lets your clients/customers know the procedure with which personal information is gathered and how it is used.
- It also lays down whether such information is retained for future use.
- Information being collected: The policy should clearly lay down the information that is being collected from the clients/customers. It should also include information collected by servers such as IP address, host names etc.
- Mode of collection: Is there a form that needs to be filled by clients/customers? Is the website remotely collecting data through its servers? A detailed description of the mode of data collection is the most important part of the policy.
- Data storage: How long will the data be stored? Where is it stored? Who else has access to it? In case of third party access to data, the policy must mention it clearly. A separate policy may be given for third party access.
- Queries: The policy should allow clients/customers to approach the company in case of doubts. Thus contact information should be provided in the policy itself.
The Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011
Under these rules there are some provisions to note:
- Protection of sensitive personal information (password, financial details, biometrics, medical records etc.) should be given paramount importance.
- The Rules lay down the procedure for collection of information. Any collection of information requires consent from the client/customer.
- The Rules mandate that a company must have reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the information collected by them.
Why Choose PocketLawyer?
- Experienced and qualified professionals with more than 12 years of experience.
- Access to highly qualified professionals anytime, anywhere in India.
- Fixed price. No hidden fees or long-term commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our money back guarantee makes sure that you get complete satisfaction, every time you choose our services.
What is more?
- Our dedicated support team is always there to help you with any query or issue that you may have.
- Choosing PocketLawyer means the best service, at the best price.